Teacher Gifts



Thanks to Kellee and  The Country Chic Cottage my bacon is saved!

I never know what to do for teachers at Christmas or the end of the year. I don't know how our mothers did it without Pinterest! Anyhoo, I was procrastinating housework (likely) and on Instagram looking to see what my friends were looking at. I saw this picture and I heard angels sing. I just so happen to own four or five dozen mason jars as a result of a little party I helped throw. A quick trip to the local garden center over the weekend and I'm SO ready for the school year to be finished!

If you find yourself in the same gift giving rut. Head over here and print these cute tags throw something in a cute mason jar and wow your friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the story of us

new year, new...

Company breakfast