We are family

We've been home for nearly two weeks from our big trip to see my parents. I'm still trying to get back in the groove. It's been a slow process. We had a nice visit with my family I took zero pictures of our trip. I'm not that bummed because we had our pictures professionally taken and they turned out way better than I could have hoped for.

P.S. It was 32 degrees that day. I cannot express how proud of the kids I am. they were troopers. Big time!

The whole Hand/Kolaskey Clan

This is my favorite Bella face. Yes, she's judging you.



I love this one









Comments

  1. These are all great. I love the little boys' vests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those vest were not originally part of the plan but it was SO cold! The vests allowed us to take a few more shots. I also had to bribe them to smile at one point with a package of Milano cookies. A mom has to do what a mom has to do:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the story of us

new year, new...

We're not reinventing the wheel here