Christmas Hangover

Not really, but I do feel like I need a vacation:-) I have successfully reclaimed my kitchen and am working on finding homes for all of the children's new toys. I think we're going to enact a one in one out policy for some toy control. We should have been doing that all along but it's never too late to do the right thing.

Here are a couple more pictures from Christmas Eve. I need to find a reason to put Bella in that dress again!

I hope you all had (are having) a wonderful and merry Christmas.





Comments

  1. That dress is adorable! And those little shoes . . . Yes, she needs to wear this to church regularly. Too cute to not put it to good use.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the story of us

new year, new...

We're not reinventing the wheel here