Isabella Grace


So, I've been MIA for nearly a year. I hardly know where to begin so I start with the biggest change and the main reason for my absence from my fledgling blog.


Isabella Grace Hand was born on Tuesday January 24, 2012 at 9:55 am. She weight 8lbs2oz and was 21 inches long.

Not quite ready for her close up
She was baptized two weeks later in Wilmington, DE on February 12, 2012. We were blessed to be joined by my Mother, Stephen's folks along with his brother and family. Her godparents were also present along with some family friends. As you can see the beautiful and talented Adriane Dorr is our dear Bella's godmother and Mr. Mark Gibson (a college friend of Stephen's) is her godfather.

Bella and her awesome godmother, Adriane. 


She is adored by us all and I will be happy to share more pictures soon. It is just my luck that the day I decide to update things here we are in the middle of some kind of crazy storm. The power keeps going on and off and I'm having serious Internet troubles. Bella will be three months old on Tuesday. She is all smiles and giggles and drool. The boys love her (Most of the time) though they cover their ears when she cries. Thankfully that is not very often as she is a very content little baby. 


Bella and Jacob

Comments

  1. That was such a wonderful day. I'm so blessed to be Bella's godmother.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the story of us

new year, new...

We're not reinventing the wheel here