Beginning to feel like myself

Our scale is broken. That's okay because I don't need it to know my exact weight because some of my pants are falling off. I have another appointment with my OB/GYN in June where no doubt I will be weighed. Since that is the scale that has been keeping track of me for the last year I'm going to hold off on announcing any post baby weight loss numbers. I will post this picture I took of myself because I am starting to see a glimmer of my former self. No doubt the full nights sleep I have been getting (Go Bella) and the beautiful weather (save this week) which has allowed us to get outside more is helping for sure.

Signing off for the weekend a little early. My parents are expected tomorrow afternoon. My Mom was here for Bella's baptism but my Dad hasn't been for a visit in three years. I've only seen him twice since then but that's another story. I am saying many prayers that we have a pleasant weekend and I am very excited for my Dad to meet our daughter.

Comments

  1. You look beautiful. And I am so excited that both your parents are coming to visit. Many prayers for a wonderful weekend for all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the story of us

new year, new...

We're not reinventing the wheel here