Another year over

I turned to Steve over the weekend in a moment if reflection and remarked, "That one went quick". I feel like we just popped the bubbly to ring in 2013. We're all still here. Another year older. Perhaps a little wiser. Certainly in an unexpected place than what was planned. 

Our desision to homeschool was by far the biggest news story of our year. My trials and tribulations and the unending saga that is my thyroid being another. Though I don't foresee the later to big a great topic for 2014. 

We've settled into homeschooling. I'm enjoying it and looking forward to planning our 2014-2015 school year. I plan to start much earlier than we did for our current year. We didn't make the final decision until late Summer so I've felt like we've been playing catch up all year. 

I have some plans next year. A new blog. Maybe just some changes to this one. I have some personal interests I'd like to begin to pursue. I'm currently wrestling the monsters of self doubt. I hope you'll bear with me. 

At the close of another year I'd like to express how grateful I am. For friends and family, for a wonderful husband, and these three blessings that make this whole crazy ride worth it. 




Happy New Year





Comments

  1. With those cute faces, how can 2014 not be fabulous? Anxious to see all the joys the Lord brings you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the invite to read your blog! I'd thought of asking you in the past but didn't want to seem nosy. I'm excited to have a look around. I didn't know you were homeschooling! We have a lot in common. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny Heather! I've waited so long to invite you because I didn't want to be pushy!

      Delete
  3. Just now reading this. Here's to a 2014 where you forge ahead, take calculated risks, and enjoy the heck out of life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Saron and crew! Looking forward to hearing about many things . . .new home? interests? etc. God bless you through it all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the story of us

new year, new...

We're not reinventing the wheel here