It's Bella Time!


I had every intention of posting pictures when Bella passed six months but it didn't happen. Since then another month has come and gone so I've mashed them here together. The first three were taken 7-24-12 the last three I took 8-24-12. Do I get points for actually taking pictures?? Is it seriously September already?


A whole new meaning to "Crabby Pants"

The difference in one short month is the addition of two very sharp teeth!

She loves William. Really. She does:-)

My three cuties. I really need to work on taking pictures of the three of them. Poor William. Poor middle child;-)

Comments

  1. The little smirk on her face when she's looking at William is priceless. I love it! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you let her wear headbands and pink and all those other fabulously girly things. What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the story of us

new year, new...

We're not reinventing the wheel here