Peer Pressure

You Pyrex collectors (You know who you are). I have decided I want to be one of the cool kids too. I have been admiring your flea market finds and the way they make your dining tables feel like home. Mostly though all that pretty floral, and brightly colored bakeware make me miss my grandmother. I can identify each dish by what I remember her serving in it. I hope that the dishes I collect add to fond memories that my own dear children and (Lord willing) grandchildren will have of our home and the good food served there.

My first finds are humble but I'm excited to share them. My grandmother had the same butter dish and the casserole is the perfect size and will get lots of use.

Comments

  1. Peer pressure that results in some great family memories sounds like a pretty good deal to me! Love the start of your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And I like that you actually have memories connected to it. That's the real reason for collecting. Now I know to keep my eye out for your pattern!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the story of us

new year, new...

Company breakfast