The best thing since............,,,

On Saturday the kids and I went up to Havertown, PA to visit Stephen's cousin Karen. It was also the first time we got to meet her adorable son Russ who is ten months old. They also got to meet Bella. Which brings me to the subject of my post.

Have you heard of Sock Ons? They are an amazing little invention which solves the problem of keeping socks on your little ones little feet. Karen received a pair when Little Russ was born and has been giving them away to all of her Mon friends. I have become an instant believer and have already been on Amazon to buy more!

Pictured below are, Barbara (my mother in law), Karen and Russ, and Bella and Mommy:-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the story of us

new year, new...

Company breakfast