Christmas Recap 2013

Since I can pretty much guarantee that pictures of my house will never be featured on websites or in magazines. I give you the holiday home tour that nobody asked for. With some family Christmas pictures thrown in for good measure.


I'm very proud of this little corner. My sewing machine is getting some work thrown her way and I just adore that ceramic Christmas tree. I know the big tree is naked on top. I am on the search this year for the perfect tree topper. Thank you to Nest of Posies for the awesome chalkboard printable and to Lauren for showing me the awesomeness of printables.

This Nativity is a new addition this year. It's actually been sitting in my closet for four years and this is the first year I've displayed it. We usually display a Fonatanini nativity. Lord willing we will be in a new house by next Christmas and I can display them both. This nativity is special as it was made in the holy land from pure olive wood. There is a small glass tile on the base showing sand from Bethlehem. I like it because it's unique to any others I've ever seen.

I found this card tree at my local antique shop. I just couldn't let it stay and brought it home to live with me. I used it this year to hold all the pictures of my dear friends and their loved ones. 

This is not an attractive picture but I don't have a good shot of what I do with the rest of my Christmas cards. I turn them into a bunting. I've been doing this since before buntings were cool:-)

Santa was very hungry for our cookies this year.

I love these guys

We've started a tradition of heading to the beach for pizza before church on Christmas Eve

photo bomb!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Comments

  1. Love love love. Printables,buntings, pretty trees and a cool nativity...lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly know how to do Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I like that card tree and card bunting. You can actually SEE the pictures. Good idea.

    Beautiful decorations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the story of us

new year, new...

Company breakfast